Property Administrator – Orlando, FL
EastGroup Properties has an opportunity for a Property Administrator. This position will help support the property management team in the management of our portfolio of industrial real estate assets in the Orlando area. The Property Administrator is a key point of contact for all our tenants and provides essential support in the management of our portfolio. This will be an in-office position. The physical address is 2966 Commerce Park Drive, Orlando 32819.
Summary of Job Duties
Office Management duties to include:
- Represent EGP as on-site office personnel and greet all guests
- Responsible for routine office functions including answering telephone, ordering supplies, handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Log roof access requests and roof key distribution
- Provide administrative support to property managers
Tenant Lease Administration duties to include:
- Create/maintain/update tenant lease files, vendor contract files, property files and online ID Plans.
- Prepare and send welcome letters, renewal packages, and property manuals/tenant handbooks.
- Maintain tenant contact directory, HVAC compliance tracking, tenant portal, and tenant billbacks. Assist with tenant inquiries and log and track all service calls via work order system.
- Assist with rent collection, run A/R reports weekly and track delinquencies. Prepare and distribute default notices to delinquent tenants per direction of Property Manager(s). Prepare monthly rent increase correspondence.
- Monitor Tenant and Vendor Insurance Compliance, notify tenants and vendors of outstanding requirements, communicate status updates to corporate office upon request. Update and distribute tenant stacking plans monthly to brokers and property managers.
Vendor Contract Administration to include:
- Set up new vendors with the accounting department.
- Assist with accounts payable, review A/P daily, code new invoices and distribute daily, create EGP invoices for billing, research invoices, and payment verifications.
- Monitor utility accounts for all properties, transfer utility for new and terminating tenants, track meters/account numbers.
Marketing duties include:
- Assist Brokers and Asset Manager as needed with leasing and marketing flyers/boards, tracking acquisition/development meeting notes, provide lease documents and floorplans.
- Assist with event planning, broker/tenant events, tenant relations, (newsletters, anniversary cards, etc.)
- All other tasks/projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
- HS diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years entry level customer service / office experience, Real Estate experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required; Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point/Paint,etc.
- Experience with YARDI or similar accounting/property software preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Basic understanding of general accounting and lease terms preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize workflow.
- Communicate professionally and appropriately with representatives of outside firms and with other employees.