Property Administrator – Phoenix, AZ
EastGroup Properties has an opportunity for a Property Administrator in our Phoenix office. This position will help support the property management team in the management of our portfolio industrial real estate assets. The Property Administrator is a key point of contact for all our tenants and provides essential support in the management of our portfolio.
Summary of Job Duties
Office Management duties to include:
- Represent EGP as on-site office personnel and greet all guests
- Responsible for routine office functions including answering telephone, ordering supplies, handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to Property Managers and Asset Managers.
Tenant Lease Administration duties to include:
- Create/maintain/update tenant lease files, vendor contract files, and property files.
- Prepare and send welcome letters, renewal packages, and property manuals/tenant handbooks.
- Maintain tenant contact directory and HVAC compliance tracking. Assist with tenant inquiries and log and track all service calls
- Prepare and distribute default notices to delinquent tenants.
- Monitor TenantShield and VendorShield for Tenant and Vendor Insurance Compliance, notify tenants and vendors of outstanding requirements, communicate status updates to corporate office upon request.
Vendor Contract Administration to include:
- Set up new vendors with the accounting department.
- Assist with accounts payable, review A/P daily, code new invoices and distribute daily, create EGP invoices for billing, research invoices, prepare monthly bill back and payment verifications.
- Monitor utility accounts for all properties, transfer utility for new and terminating tenants and track meters/account numbers
Marketing duties include:
- Assist with event planning, broker/tenant events, tenant relations, (newsletters, anniversary cards, etc.)
- All other tasks/projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- HS diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years entry level customer service / office experience, Real Estate experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required; Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with YARDI or similar accounting/property software preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Basic understanding of general accounting and lease terms preferred
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize workflow.
- Communicate professionally and appropriately with representatives of outside firms and with other employees.